Saturday, February 23, 2013

Our Favorite Things to do in STG

I have been fidgeting around with this blog for a week now. Having this blog is a big deal I mean it has to be cute and have some kind of personality to it. So I had Chase take a wack at it and this is what he liked and I like it too. I love it. He is cool, I'm glad he likes the idea of this blog and will help me with it cause I have no clue what I'm doing so everyone bear with me on this. 
Basically Chase and I do everything together and we always have fun. We love to go mountain biking, hiking, canyoneering, climbing, ya know the usual fun stuff that you can do in St. George but we also love to go to museums! Yep thats our favorite Saturday activity. Ok so we have only been to two museums down here but they are the coolest things ever. Like my favorite is the air museum. They have the coolest jets and the men who volunteer there are so sweet and smart and I could talk to them for hours, ok I so I have talked to them for hours. Chase and I took our bridals there and it is was so much fun! It was a little awkward at first cause there was so many people there but everyone had fun. My parents loved the air museum and one cute old man asked if he could take a picture with his phone and send it to his wife. Basically awesome. I love it there, I might go and just hang out there cause I'm bored, its that cool. Its also free, you can't beat a deal like that!


My dad was so excited to be there. 

Also today we went and checked out the dinosaur museum, still super cool. You learn so much by going there and its crazy to think about dinosaurs being here. The dinosaur museum did cost money to get into but its worth it. Chase and I spent two and a half hours there and we learned so much so its worth it. 

Besides going to museums Chase and I on Presidents day went hiking over by Snow Canyon. It was so much fun and we got so much needed sun. We were hiking along just talking and Chase goes do you know what would be fun, if we make a cairn. Cairns are stacks of rocks that help mark the trail. So we did and we made it BIG. 

   
I told you it was big. Now we are going to be making cairns every where we go.

Also on the hike we found some petroglyphs! I have done this hike many time cause its the beginning of Arches canyon and last time I did this I noticed there were signs for petroglyphs and I have been determined to find them. You had to be in this narrow canyon and it didn't look like there was anything on the walls. 


But once you looked closer you saw this and so much more! There was stories written on these walls and it was so cool! 

 Its a goat or ram of something.

Thats basically what chase and I do with our free time. We learn and explore cause we are cool! So if you are ever bored in St. George go check out those museums they are great, especially the air museum!

Also I get married in 2 weeks! So much to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment