Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello?

Remember how I started this blog and remember how I was going to be really good at keeping up at it? Well good thing I failed.....lets just say I've been very busy since my last post. Like here is a list of things:

- Finals down at Dixie (old news, that was over a month ago)
- Joe is still here
- Moved from our home in St. George to Provo into the Nelson household
- Was suppose to move into an apartment but didn't happen so still living at the in-laws!
- I got a job a Taylor's bike shop
- Sarah had the most perfect baby boy Jack Even Thomas
- I quit my job at Taylor's after a week of working there, pathetic I know, but whatever
- Working for Marvells now and I love it
- I have lots of free time while the husband is at work 
- Husband and I have been obsessed with The Office, its hilarious
- We hike a lot
- Every weekend we seem to get away to either my cabin or his cabin, we are spoiled with cabins
- We finally get to move into our apartment THIS WEEK! I will post pictures cause I have loads of ideas on how to decorate, I am stoked!

Well thats all I'll probably update you in a month or two! Just kidding hopefully I'll be better at this little blog! Enjoy some pictures of us on squaw peak cause thats all I have!



No comments:

Post a Comment