Wednesday, January 8, 2014

new year, new goal

Hopefully with the new year I'll actually give this tiny little page on the internet some time and effort. Ya know spruce it up a little, write more and keep documentation about the things that happen in my life.
So instead of catching up on all the big events that has happened the last, what 6 months since I've written on the blog of mine, I'll just write one sentence about it and move on, then maybe I'll pick up with juice details about events that are happening now. 
So first on the list:
  • Chase and I moved in with his parents for 2 months and worked our butts off renovating our apartment, which I have to say is the cutest and most comfortable place and I never want to move. I guess I'll have to do a special post about every detail of our apartment cause it is amazing
  • We celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas and New years. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I worked a butt load and never saw Chase so that sucked.
  • Chase's birthday was January 4, we stayed up till midnight and opened presents cause I was just to darn excited to wait and give them to him in the morning. Martin Sexton tickets and a stay in Park City was a huge surprise and I could not hold it in any longer! Also with a cabin party during the day with his friends was perfect too.
  • January 8, the dreaded day of Joe leaving. He left dropped him off at the MTC and peaced out for two years. So remember this recent post? Yeah well he never left in may he left today, January 8.
Boom thats all I'll catch up on right now. Enjoy the one picture of the whole family at the MTC today!


No comments:

Post a Comment