Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Apartment.

So our apartment looked like this at first



Yes That sink is in the master bed room. I thought I would hate it being there but its really convenient.



It was so gross! It was a boys apartment before and it was nice but dirty. They kept it as clean as they could but the walls were a yellow color and the carpet was awful! It was all really old and dirty and needed a face lift. So we ripped out the carpet and the kitchen/bathroom floors and painted the walls and things look so much better.





We also have some amazing furniture in our apartment made by Chase himself (with a little help from me). I'm so proud of my amazing husband and his craftiness. 




He made all of those shelves and tables and more that I don't have pictures of. Isn't he amazing? I love our cute little home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment